Where to stay nearby
El paès dei presepi
Winter on the Piné Plateau and in the Cembra Valley is warmer…
From 7th December to 6th January the spirit of the Nativity can be felt with every footstep in The Crib Village. The long-standing tradition of preparing dozens of cribs can be seen in the village of Miola. For over twenty years the locals have displayed them under vaults, in porches and at stable windows, not only home-made pieces but also truly remarkable works of art.
The program is very rich:
- Christmas shows
- Workshops and readings for children
- The game of the mysterious object
- The mobile crib
- A Christmas market
- A refreshment point
- The square and the home of Santa Claus
- The luminous crib on the Miola hill
- The Christmas gig
- A gastronomic food festival in local restaurants
... and many other surprises with fun for the whole family!
DISCOVER THE PROGRAM day by day, download the brochure.